£550 – The Longmynd Hotel
- 3 night’s accommodation (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- All meals and course refreshments (breakfast, packed lunch and evening dinner)
- Course notes
- 1 year ChromSoc membership
- Certificate of attendance
We have a limited number of full bursaries for the event provided through industry sponsorship. The Society will also provide a number of bursaries which will reduce the cost of registration and accommodation to £300. These are available to post graduate students and industrial chromatographers working in small and medium sized companies.
To apply for bursaries please contact us on email@example.com for further details.
The Chromatographic Society welcome interest from companies wishing to sponsor post-graduate students (MSc and doctoral) to attend this event. This is an opportunity to help develop the chromatographers of the future.
In return for sponsoring a student to attend this event, the Society will provide:-
- A £200 reduction for the sponsor company to exhibit at one of our 2017 meetings
- A half-page advert in the next edition of Society magazine ChromCom
- Advertising in course literature and advertising material
- An exhibition space at the event
Sponsoring organisations may also be interested in sending colleagues from their organisation on the event and we offer a £50 fee reduction for each colleague from a sponsor company on registration.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in sponsoring this event.